Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Good As Gone

Typically, after sending off the pharma report on Monday I came across some new information, so that was emailed separately.

Expecting feedback on the document, I was surprised to receive an email to say that, with a few tweaks made and it removing some details that may be too complicated for the intended readers, the report has already been forwarded to the client for approval.

There will probably be more to add after the holiday. The information has to properly laid out for the eventual case pack pages, and the references listed. But for now I got a big thank-you for the hard work and the lightning quick turnaround.

If there's one thing I’ve learnt over the years – actually it’s probably the only thing I’ve learnt – it’s laugh in the face of insane deadlines, and keep your client happy.

Which means that now I've only got to learn to be more sociable and less antagonistic; learn to lose a battle if it means winning the war; and especially learn to never find myself in a position where a producer calls me a c*nt. At least not again...

1 Comments:

At 7:11 pm, Blogger Riddley Walker said...

I think we ought to get some badges like the McDonalds crew have, with little positions for stars.

Each time we get called a cunt, you get a new star.

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home