Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mad For It

Back on my feet, I’ve been sat on my ass the past few days trying my damnedest to catch up with the work I’ve had to let slide the past week. Taking a break to snoop around AMC’s Mad Men website to search for any juicy tidbits regarding the upcoming third season, I came across their Mad Men Yourself application allowing you to recreate yourself in swanky ‘60s style.


As best as I could come up with, this is me. Not doubt I’m once again having to sit the poor “artists” down and explain to them that all the clients really give a shit about is the size of the packshot.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 pm, Blogger Brian Sibley said...

And you get to smoke --- in doors!

 
At 10:27 am, Blogger Good Dog said...

Ah, yes. When you're an illustration life is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home