Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Shake It

So, that was an earthquake then was it? Granted north London wasn’t near the epicentre of the 5.2 magnitude quake, and working late at night I’m used to the nearby rubble from the final express trains heading north from St Pancras, which can send out the odd rumble as they tear toward Elstree.

Having the chair vibrate and the table shake is certainly a whole lot better than having the roof fall in. At least I’ll have something to talk about tomorrow when my folks come back from their holiday – their second of the year so far. Though for experiences I still think they’ll have me beat, having spent the last couple of weeks in Cuba.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 pm, Blogger Sal said...

bit nearer the epicentre here - almighty bang, everything shaking like crazy - got up to check the roof hadn't fallen in, it hadn't, went back to bed.

 
At 11:17 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

That's the spirit girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home