Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What The Hell?

So here’s the thing... I’m up to my eyeballs in work at the moment, what with the Flash animation and the brutal hours I'm putting in at this media company. Which means I’m seriously behind on all the writing that's supposed to be done by now.

Which makes me wonder why I spent most of this morning – well, technically yesterday morning now – on goddam Facebook either buying drinks for people and then either tickling and goosing friends or throwing sheep, chickens and fish at them.

I mean, what the hell?

...Long Island Iced Tea anyone?

2 Comments:

At 5:43 pm, Blogger Lucy V said...

*Technically* you sent a mummy after me which now I think of it seems rather Freudian...

 
At 9:12 am, Blogger Good Dog said...

Huh? Oh, don't go bringing that Austrian numpty into it.

You sent a vampire after me! After I threw a fish at you because you threw a chicken at me, because... er, I threw a sheep at you.

Okay... moving on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home