Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Post Of No Importance

For some reason Dollie thinks I need to reveal six things of no real importance about myself, and since she asked who am I to say no.

The rules are:

(A) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.

(B) Write the rules.

(C) Mention six things or habits of no real importance about yourself.

(D) Tag six people adding their links directly.

So, (A) and (B) are done. (The fact that one of the rules is to write the rules seems odd to me. But then it may simply be that whoever came up with this piffle is just another of the illiterate gonads spreading their disease along the highways and byways of the internet).

My six things of no importance are:

01. I very rarely listen to music anymore.

02. A side effect, perhaps, of a childhood living in far-flung places is that I can go days without talking to anyone and it doesn’t bother me one bit, until it does.

03. I can’t remember any of the Latin I was taught at school.

04. As a teen, I didn’t master waterskiing until the last day of summer and after one perfect run across the bay and back had to wait until the next year to get back behind the speedboat.

05. There are times when I’m struck with an unrelenting sense of ennui and just simply can’t be bothered.

06. This is one of those times.

Still, I’ll make an effort to finish of by tagging Mister Dixon, Mister Sibley, Mistress Woo, Mister Thomson, Mister Gallagher, and Mister ED.

6 Comments:

At 12:21 am, Blogger potdoll said...

I don't listen to as much music much anymore either.

do you think 05 and 01 are connected? ;)

x

 
At 1:06 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

Kiddo, not really. I mean I never really listen to chirpy little pop songs.

 
At 4:31 pm, Blogger Lee said...

My six things of little importance are Monday-Saturday.

I thank yew.

 
At 4:47 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

Oh, good one fella.

(Although you forgot to remind everyone to tip their waitresses.)

It was a weird/stupid thing to have to do. I scribbled a bunch of notes over the day before I finally got around to writing the post, went down the list and decided, wait a minute, these might me minor little details but actually they really are important to making up who I am.

There was actually a proper number six, that kind of related to the previous one, but I figured that if I actually put it down people would come round and beat my head in with a stick.

 
At 7:32 am, Blogger Brian Sibley said...

The word verification for this comment is....

HATELEIS

...which, is of course exactly what I feel about being given a Dog Tag! Thanks!!

Mister Sibley

 
At 5:25 pm, Blogger wcdixon said...

I'm sorry...but 'everything' I reveal about myself is always of real importance, so I must decline your offer. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home