Thursday, November 02, 2006

One Way Or The Other

With the sudden plummet in temperature turning All Souls’ Day into Colder Than a Witch’s Tit day, neither Work Buddy nor myself are complaining about the heat generated from the computers anymore.

After finishing up all the outstanding projects, we’re finally putting together the website for the Delightful LA Actress. With that done, he can head off to the Netherlands for the weekend and I can go home and play Perfect Dark and watch the rest of Das Boot.

While editing the copy to fit on the various pages, a call comes in for Work Buddy, during which he puts me forward for writing pharmaceutical reports. Just about the same time the Designated Author emails from LA to see if I’d be interested in writing erotica.

Okay. Unusual. But, yes to both. Why not? Pile it on! If they both come off I just have to make sure I don't mix up the finished material when I send it back to the source.

4 Comments:

At 10:31 pm, Blogger potdoll said...

writing erotica, eh. doesn't surprise me..

 
At 10:35 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

Oh yes.

"He ripped the flimsy negligee from her heaving bosom..."

And that's just the start of the pharmaceutical report.

Oh, hang on a minute.

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger potdoll said...

Lol!

you just can't BEHAVE

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

Nah. Tried it once, didn't work out as far as I can remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home