Thursday, December 04, 2008

Cock!

You know, I try my best to be productive with my time. It doesn’t always work out that way, especially of late. But this evening I stupidly pissed away a couple hours of my life that I know for a certainty I’ll be screaming for when it comes to wheezing my last dying gasps.

I’ll talk about it sometime soon but at the moment I’m beating myself mercilessly across the head with the Barnet & Enfield Yellow Pages and after that I’m going to hit the sack. In the meantime, here’s a clue about where the time went...

3 Comments:

At 3:15 pm, Blogger qrter said...

Oh gosh.. if that isn't Dr. Jones.. I saw it myself about a month ago..

 
At 3:16 pm, Blogger qrter said...

Forgot to add - the fridge thing made my brain disappear.

 
At 10:35 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

From the get very go it made my brain run screaming from the room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home