Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Eyes!

Obviously we all have a lot of questions in life.

What do you get if you splice Sunshine with Solaris and Event Horizon? is certainly not one that I’ve had festering away inside me for a long time, or even any time for that matter, looking to find release.

Either way, after a day alternating between transcribing Thursday’s interview tapes and writing notes on a short film script, I unwittingly stumbled across the answer.

Next weekend I have to promise myself not to make the same mistake.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 pm, Blogger Jaded and Cynical said...

The behind-the-scenes thing is on right now. It's fucking hilarious - lots of middle aged men in urban casualwear proudly talking about their art.

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

Is that art with a capital F?

Luckily I dodged that bullet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home