Saturday, February 10, 2007

Duelling Obits

A good indicator of how cock-eyed this wonderful celebrity-mired world we‘ve come to inhabit came about this week with the unexpected deaths of Ian Richardson and Anna Nicole Smith.

The former was one of the UK’s most highly respected actors of stage and screen. The other, an exotic dancer who wanted to be the next Marilyn Monroe, turned herself into the main attraction in a three-ring media circus.

No prizes for guessing which one captured the attention of the British news programmes and newspapers.

6 Comments:

At 10:37 pm, Blogger potdoll said...

No prizes! Tight arse.

:)

 
At 11:21 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

Thanks for the complement.

And let me say you've got a cute butt too.

;-)

 
At 9:42 am, Blogger potdoll said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE got a cute butt - do I get a prize for that?

;)

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger Riddley Walker said...

I think he'll find something inspired for you... :-D

 
At 5:49 pm, Blogger Good Dog said...

I HAVE got a cute butt

Then stop sending your photos to satan and send them to me instead!

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger Riddley Walker said...

Hehehe...

Anna Nicole Smith...

I saw boobies...

Hehehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home